Replacement Bow Windows in MD, DC & VA
Maryland | DC | Virginia | Baltimore | Silverspring | Fairfax | Arlington
Are you searching for information on replacement bow windows in Maryland, DC, Virginia, Baltimore, Silverspring, Arlington or Fairfax?
For over 29 years Premier Windows has been serving the Maryland area with all of their window replacement needs.
Our bow windows are available in a variety of styles with different custom options. Let us explain the advantages of each option to you, ensuring you get the perfect window for your home.
Keep reading to learn the differences between a bow window vs bay window models and how a bow window replacement can brighten your home and add more useable interior space.
If you have a question, please call us at (800) 293-1711 and speak with a helpful representative who would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also click here to fill out an online form and send us your questions or comments.
What is a bow window?
It’s a large arched window (with at least 4 sections) that projects, or bows, outwards from the exterior of your home.
It’s similar to the bay window, except bay windows are angular rather than arched. Bow and bay windows can be used in any type of architecture depending on your personal taste.
A bow window can provide these benefits to your home:
- More natural light due to its large panoramic shape
- Rooms will appear larger because it extends outwards
- Use as a seat for watching the sunset or reading, or as a ledge for houseplants
- Solid vinyl construction and new efficient glass
Add sunlight and space to your favorite room with bow window replacement. With their timeless arch shape, bow windows are a classic compliment to any homes.
View the tabs below to examine what features and options are available for your bow window installation and replacement.
- Solid vinyl construction provides greater insulation value
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes provide increased efficiency and strength over corners that are joined mechanically or welded chemically
- 1 ¼” Birch Veneer is treated, sealed, and hand-sanded
- Over-the-Edge design extends home’s exterior creating more interior space
- Edge sash is contoured
- Paintable and stainable interior made of Ponderosa pine
- Flex-Seal design featuring external glaze
- Designed with more visible wood and less vinyl, including an authentic wood interior
- Superior thermal efficiency with doubled-glazed 13/16” insulating glass
- Earthtone hardware is color coordinated
- White exterior complete with earthtone jamb
- Peak Performance™ Low-E argon enhanced glass improves energy efficiency
- Super Peak Performance™ Low-E krypton enhanced glass provides optimum energy efficiency
- Personalize the panes with tinted or obscure glass
- Custom DreamGlas® designs including jewel cut, caming and colors
- Available with double hung or casement style vents
- High-grade hardwood oak surround (treated and then sealed)
- Shed or hip style custom roof
- Metal roof available in variety of colors including white, coppertone or safari brown
- Knee brace supports available in cable, aluminum or wood
- Oak casing
- Protect external underside from weather with a sill muffler
- A-1 grade interior casing in colonial style
- Various styles of maintenance-free muntins available
- White jamb
- Exterior brass lock, handles and keeper (double hungs only) available in earthtone color or vycap safari brown
- Gold screen rail and hardware (casements only)
Get Started Today
Add classic, yet functional style to your home today by calling (800) 293-1711 or click here to complete your free estimate request for bow window replacement.
With over 500,000 windows installed, Premier Window and Building has the knowledge and capability to out perform the competition. Call today and let us show you the Premier difference that has earned us over 50,000 happy customers.
Go back to the Premier Window and Building Homepage