Replacement Garden Windows in MD, VA & DC
Maryland | DC | Virginia | Baltimore | Rockville | Columbia | Arlington
Are you looking for replacement garden windows in Maryland, DC, Virginia, Baltimore, Rockville, Columbia or Arlington?
Our specialists at Premier Window & Building have an unmatched expertise that can only be developed through our 29 years of experience.
Our garden windows are offered in an assortment of styles and custom options provided by leading manufacturers to suit your preferences. Our contractors will gladly discuss the benefits and price of each option to ensure you select the perfect window for your home.
Keep reading to learn how a garden window can literally add life to your favorite room.
If you have a question, please call us at (800) 293-1711 and speak with a helpful representative who would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also click here to fill out an online form and send us your questions or comments.
What is a Garden Window?
It’s a box shape window with a slanted glass roof that protrudes from a building’s exterior. Designed to hold plants, it acts as a year round indoor green house. The side windows open outwards offering ventilation.
Garden windows provide these benefits to homeowners:
- A beautiful space for plants (Tip: Add a garden window to your kitchen and use it to grow herbs. They’ll be in easy reach while cooking!)
- Increases natural light and ventilation in your home
- Versatile installation. Custom sizing allows fitment in most existing window spaces
- Lower monthly energy costs with superior efficiency from tight seal
Are you ready to bring the beauty of the outdoors into your home? Garden windows are the perfect compliment to kitchens, bathrooms and any other room you want to display a touch of nature.
View the tabs below to explore available features and custom options for your garden window replacement.
- Solid vinyl construction creates superior insulating value
- Improved thermal performance with insulating Performance™ dual glazed 13/16” glass
- 1 ¼” Birch veneer is hand-sanded, treated and sealed
- Over-the-Edge design protrudes through building’s exterior
- Laminate roof provides increased safety
- Multiple-point system locking mechanism provides increased security
- Trapezoid casement vents offer superior ventilation
- Many color options available
- Choose from earthtone or white colors
- Peak Performance™ increased efficiency with Low-E Glass enhanced with Argon
- Super Peak Performance™ maximum efficiency with Low-E Glass enhanced with Krypton
- Personalize panes to your preference with DreamGlas® jewel cut, caming and color custom options
- Achieve a natural wood grain appearance with paintable and stainable interior synthetic laminate available in pine or oak
- High-grade hardwood oak surround that is treated and sealed
- Aluminum, cable or wood knee brace supports
- Increase functional space and organization with a garden window shelf
- Casing available in oak
- Underside weather protection from sill muffler
- Full screen
- Upgrade to a stronger display shelf made of exolite
Get Started With Us Today
Get a scenic view for your home today by calling (800) 293-1711 or click here to complete your free estimate request for garden window replacement.
Serving more than 50,000 happy customers in the Maryland and Virginia areas—Premier has the experience and eye for aesthetics to assist with any of your window replacement needs.
Go back to the Premier Window and Building Homepage