A Trusted & Reliable Siding Contractor
DC | Maryland | Virginia | Rockville | Baltimore | Arlington | Fairfax
Are you searching for a siding contractor in DC, Maryland, Virginia, Rockville, Baltimore, Arlington or Fairfax? Do you want to discover what every homeowner should learn before installing new siding?
Premier Window & Building is here to provide siding solutions that fit your budget.
Our siding installers have the experience and expertise to handle all of your home siding needs. Allow us to suggest a product for you, or browse our website to view our large assortment of siding styles and options.
We offer two types of siding:
Read the tabs below to learn how to determine when to replace your siding and how each type of siding can benefit your home.
If you have questions, please call us at (800) 293-1711 and speak with one of our friendly, professional sales representatives or click here to send us your questions or comments.
Consider these questions to determine if it’s time for replacement.
- Is your siding loose, or missing panels?
- Are there any cracks or holes in your siding?
- Has your siding’s caulking deteriorated?
- Has it been more than 15 years since your siding was installed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then it may be time to contact Premier for a free siding estimate.
What are the benefits of seamless siding?
Read the list below to discover how seamless siding will make your home more beautiful and energy efficient.
- It is incredibly strong and resistant to cracking
- It outperforms vinyl siding insulating against cold weather, saving you money on winter heating costs
- It eliminates seams, which can collect dirt and moisture, for a smooth appearance
- Its available in a wide variety of colors, finishes, and textures that are not available with vinyl siding
What are the benefits of vinyl siding?
Read the list below to discover how vinyl siding will aesthetically and functionally improve your home’s exterior.
- It resists denting and is colored throughout making scratches less noticeable
- It will not corrode, fade, or peel so you will never need to paint
- It will not conduct cold or heat, and since insulation is installed between the siding and your home, energy efficiency will be improved and energy bills will be reduced
- It will increase the value of your home
- Its available in a wide assortment of colors and finishes to fit your home’s unique style
Once you select a siding, the installation process is quite simple. We’ll remove your previous siding and inspect your exterior walls for damage. Next we’ll install insulation, and then cover it with the siding.
The process will be completed within our agreed upon time frame, and we’ll leave no mess behind.
New siding is one of the longest lasting and most cost effective renovations you can make to dramatically improve your home’s appearance and value.
The price of materials and installation will vary depending on your home’s size and condition. We’ll ensure that your siding is installed correctly with room to expand and contract in Maryland and Virginia’s varying temperatures.
This way your responsibility for maintenance is held to a minimum. No painting. No scraping.
Contact Premier Window & Building Today
Protect your home with low maintenance, attractive vinyl or seamless siding today by calling (800) 293-1711 or click here to complete your free estimate request for a siding contractor.
Since 1984, Premier Window & Building has served over 50,000 happy customers in the Maryland and Virginia community. Contact us today and we’ll show you how the Premier difference can transform your home.
Go back to the Premier Window & Building Homepage